MEGA real estate mixed-use project Tatu City is seeking more buyers with the launch of its first television marketing campaign.
The development project which sits on 2,500 acres comprises residential, commercial, industrial, tourism, social and recreation amenities for more than 100,000 residents and hundreds of businesses.
Managers of the project have launched a commercial which illustrates the live-work-play lifestyle available for potential buyers and businesses. The commercial takes viewers through the future that is Tatu City, incorporating the song “What a feeling, take your passion and make it happen!" which compliments the city's motto: “Live your dream. Make it happen.”
The commercial, which features an all-Kenyan cast actors, will begin to air during prime time this week.
Tatu City's first residential phase, Kijani Ridge, is already on the market. Tatu Industrial Park, which includes 420 acres of serviced industrial land has tenants such as Unilever, Dormans, Kim-Fay and Maxam.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.