Kilimani Project Foundation held its first edition of the 2017 street festival in Nairobi's Kilimani area. The fun-filled day offered a perfect platform for family and friends to mingle and sample some of the products, including food stuffs among others on display.
Fashion also took centre stage of the festival, with different designers showcasing their creativity on interiors and fabrics.
Youthful performances from Anthem Choir, Shepherd Dance and Wandia Duet ensured the event thrilled the festival attendee to the fullest.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.