Jackson Ngechu Makini alias CMB Prezzo has spoken out about his beef with fellow artiste Mustafa. In the past, Prezzo was seen threatening to beat up Mustafa with his belt if he doesn't leave him alone.
When Word Is asked if he was willing extend and olive branch to Mustafa by recording a single together, Prezzo revealed that that would never happen in a million years, calling the Dodoma Singida singer a human being "filled with negative energy."
"It will never happen because I don't like people with negative energy and Mustafa is an attention seeking human being full of negative energy. So, that will never happen, not in a million years to come."
El President added, "I don't even know the guy, I hear about him from other people, If I don't know him I definitely don't know the reason of any beef out there. I'm a grown up man, I really don't have time to beef with anybody out there but only have time to contribute to building this beautiful nation as the President."
The rapper is currently working on launching a new studio called the Makini Music Group one that is set to help uprising artistes.
"There is so much talent out there and they don't get the platform to showcase their talent, so that we can help the people who need to be helped. What I'm looking for is A class talent, the talent that has not been heard f before. We are not going to make a launch for it but a launch for the hits that will come out of it," Prezzo said.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.