Elizabeth Lulu Michael a Tanzanian based actress cum fashion icon hit Kenyan headlined when singer Bahati revealed he had a crush on her.
“Nikawezampata Lulu Elizabeth Michael ni kama nitakua nimetulia kabisa…Ni kama mtaacha kusikia niko single tena…Siwezi mind..." Bahati said in a past radio interview.
Now, Lulu has blasted the Bongo movie industry fraternity saying they are not focused and that they only aim at being famous and not driving the industry forward.
"Wenzetu wako very focused na kazi yao. Sisi pengine tunafanya sanaa kwamba umezaliwa na kipaji au unafanya sanaa unataka kuwa maarufu," she said.
Adding, "Kama tunavyoona kwa wenzetu Hollywood watu ni matajiri, mabillionaire kwa ajili ya sanaa.Nollywood pia, wasanii wa Nigeria sisi hatuko sawa nao kidogo, wanaishi maisha mazuri mno na ni kwa ajili ya hicho hicho, sanaa.Tutakapokua focused, mafanikio yatakuwa makubwa kwa sababu mashabiki tunao na wanatupenda sana."
The actress went on to reveal that she will be going back to school to study acting abroad.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.