Loose Women panellist Stacey Solomon has been praised on social media for sharing a video celebrating her "muffin top, saggy boobs and stretch marks".
The former X Factor singer posted footage on Instagram in which she wears a white bikini and describes her body.
She said she was "celebrating her society labelled imperfections" which "tell a story of who we are".
The post has attracted over 2,000 comments with users praising her "positive message to all women".
In the video she starts by saying: "Three things I love about my bikini body."
She went on to talk about her "muffin tops" and squeezed the sides of her body before lying on the floor.
"Not only are they insulating but who else can lie this comfortably on a stone floor without the help of these babies?" she added.
She said she also loves her "saggy boobs" because although "they may not be what looks the best" she no longer needs a "bag for anything on holiday".
The footage shows the presenter pulling out an ice pole and a pair of sunglasses from under her breasts.
Solomon then points to her stretch marks and says she loves them because they "provide hours of entertainment for the children".
The footage shows her children drawing on her body and she says: "Look at them, they've never been happier."
She accompanied the video with a message addressed to "everyone on holiday worrying about how they look".
"You're all perfectly imperfect and unique and beautiful.
"I thought I'd make a little holiday video celebrating my society labelled 'imperfections' because actually I love them, they're part of me, and they have their uses!"
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.