Tanzanian power couple Diamond Platnumz and Zari Hassan were in Nairobi recently after a brief bae-cation in Mombasa.
During their vacay, they stayed at English Point Marina that goes at Sh150,000 per day. It’s the same room where controversial American artiste Chris brown stayed during Mombasa rocks gig on October 8th 2016.
Diamond was accompanied with his wife Zari,his business manager only identified Salam, cameraman and Mwarabu his bodyguard.
Our source whispered to us that the Zezeta star was in the coast to close some lucrative deals but all did not go well.
We hear that a meeting was held between Salam and a Mombasa based businessman before Diamond joined them at English Point Marina but they did not come to agreement since the artiste’s cost were too high.
“This was a secret meeting and he didn’t not want anyone to know about this. But they failed to agree since talent fee is astronomical,” Our source whispered.
Our guy added that during the Chris Brown concert at the coast, Salam - who is also Diamond's business manager - had also attempted to coax Wizkid into agreeing to do a collabo with diamond but the negotiations flopped. However,
When Word Is caught up with him at English Point Marina before checking out, he refused to comment on any issue and only shook his head from left to right.
“I can’t comment on any issue. Mwarabu don’t allow anyone to take any pictures," Diamond ordered.
It is not clear if his inherent rivalry with Ali Kiba cost him the deal because of Ali Kiba's friendship with the top political brass in Mombasa.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.