Communications and public relations giant, Ogilvy Africa, has been named Africa’s agency and network of the year after winning 39 awards in the African Cristals Festival in Marrakech, Morocco, over the weekend.
The Nairobi-headquartered agency won seven out of a possible 12 grand prix awards, including the festival Grand Prix, the leadership Grand Prix, the Media Grand Prix, Digital Grand Prix and the Mobile Grand Prix.
It also bagged 21 Gold, eight silver and 3 bronze awards, to emerge top of the table in the continental showcase.
Ogilvy Africa’s CEO Nadja Bellan-White said the awards are a testament of the company’s collaborative work.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.