Nakuru Town West MP Samuel Arama has asked his constituents to vote for leaders on the account of manifesto and not their party.
He said he is confident he will be reelected on the Jubilee Party ticket, going by his development record in the four years he has been in office. Arama defected from ODM and is labelled Nakuru ODM rebel.
The lawmaker was speaking at his residence on Wednesday where he had organised a prayer meeting ahead of the Jubilee Party nominations today.
“If a party is not working for you why die for it?” he said.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.