Actress Nice Githinji is in mourning following the sudden death of her elder and only brother George Githinji.
Speaking to Word Is on the phone, the talented thespian, who dabbles as a karaoke hostess, said her beloved brother died on Tuesday, April 11, after a long battle with illness.
She said George sustained a serious injury on his head almost six years ago but his family didn't think that it would result in death.
“You know how people get sick and things just happen. So George was rushed to hospital and he died after two weeks,” Nice said.
Nice went on to reveal that his death came as a shock since she had just buried her nephew the previous week. George will be laid to rest on Thursday, April 20, in Kirinyaga.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.