Kiambu residents have been urged to elect leaders who will safeguard their interests.
Senator Kimani Wamatangi urged faithful to pray for peaceful elections and support the President.
He spoke on Sunday at St Joseph’s Catholic Parish in Loreto, Limuru.
Wamatangi said if voters elect leaders that fail them, then the citizenry is saddled with the consequences of its choices until the next election.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.