Days are gone when most weddings were held in the church where one worshiped. This was simply to give everyone who worshiped in the church a chance to attend whether invited or not.
It was also a chance to help increase the church ratings but nowadays things have changed.
People prefer garden or beach weddings and can invite fewer guests, unlike the previous years where one would invite the whole village, constituency or even county to witness him say ‘Yes I do’ to his partner.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.