Suzziah and Elvis are two extremely talented young musicians every Kenyan is talking about. The two are on Kiss TV's The Search, which airs every Sunday at 8pm.
They have proven not to be your average artistes since the show started.
The two are blessed to have powerful voices that can move you to tears. If you don't believe me, tune in to the show this Sunday.
However, everyone has a life story to tell. They did not reach there by luck. It has been all hardwork and commitment. They got to talk about this recently.
In an interview with Kiss FM, they shared their journey to stardom. For Suzziah, she realized that she could actually sing when a friend of hers mentioned it to her when she was young. Ever since, she's perfected her craft.
Elvis on the other hand knew he was meant to be a singer at a tender age. This prompted him to join a choir.
To know more about the super talented contestants,watch the video below;
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3ZLyyTsnoMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.