Target No 4 is an Arab. He has a thing for black girls and will be an easy mark. He is the last guy on my blackmailing list.
The scam is simple. I sleep with him, wait a while and tell him I’m pregnant. Oh, did I mention I actually am? But I’ll be getting rid of it soon. Once we are done with him and the Prude (Target No 3 ).
The Prude and I are all over the Internet, by the way. But that’s a story for another day.
Right now, my focus is on this last guy. Mr N and I are texting each other about him. Apparently he has a mistress he is in love with. His wife may not be too happy about him knocking up a black girl, either. Mr N has just called me out on my ability to sleep with someone when I have feelings for someone else and I’d like to divert the conversation away from me and back to the Arab.
Me: I understand Arabs are more into the backdoor than the more traditional approach.
Him: In terms of physical relations? Yes.
Him: Have you ever tried it?
Him: A virgin, how quaint.
Me: Have you?
Me: Did you like it?
Me: Doesn’t that make you a little gay?
Him: What? No!
Me: I’m jus’ saying, it’s all the same.
Him: It’s not. A woman’s behind is NOT the same as a man’s.
Me: Ha ha. If you say so.
Him: I say so.
Me: You have never tried it with me.
Him: Do you want me to?
Me: I’m just wondering why you haven’t.
Him: One tends to ease into these things.
Me: No pun intended?
Him: Ha ha. You’re hilarious.
I pause. Easy banter with Mr N always makes me feel a little mawkish. I have never tried this kind of thing, which may be surprising, considering my passing interest in BDSM. I wonder what it would be like. This is an odd conversation to have first thing in the morning. I gulp down the rest of my coffee and decide to be bold.
Me: Does it hurt?
Him: Not if you use a lube.
Me: I suppose I’ll find out soon enough.
Him: No. He has to ring the front door.
Me: What if he insists?
Him: How will you convince him you’re pregnant if you let him use alternate routes?
Me: #Alternative Facts
Him: Ha ha.
Me: I think we should try it first.
Him: Me and you?
Me: Yes. Just in case, I’d like to know what to expect.
He takes some time before answering and when he eventually sends a message it has nothing to do with any of this.
Him: Who is it you have feelings for?
Him: Earlier you said you had feelings for someone. Who?
Uh uh. Where is he going with this?
Me: What does that have to do with anything?
Him: You’re jumping into bed with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I’m just curious about which man actually won you over.
Me: If you must know, it’s…
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.