This weekend, The Search is going to take over your TV screens. Make sure you stay tuned all through because it is going to be an exciting episode.
As usual, there will be immense talent being showcased by contestants from various walks of life. The common thing about them is that they will be using their musical language.
Music brings people together; it is a universal language. That's why I suggest you tell your friends to come over for a sleep over so you can enjoy the show together. In fact, if you have a pal who wants to be a renowned musician in future, convince them to watch The Search.
This show seeks to discover the next big star in the Kenyan entertainment industry. The winner will walk away with 1 Million Kenya Shillings and a lucrative recording deal. So be part of the journey as we make the next big thing. Once a fan, always a fan!
Remember, it is 8PM on Sunday on Kiss TV.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.