What happens when you run into a world that exists in your imagination?
This is one of the questions Jackie Karuti sought to answer in her exhibition, There Are Worlds Out There They Never Told You About, which opened at the Goethe Institut last week.
As part of the Sasa Nairobi series, the exhibition featured installations, drawings, videos, text and animation that depict worlds set in galactic and underwater universe.
The exhibition closes on July 26.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.