I'm good at....making breakfast and chicken.
I'm very bad at....waiting. I am terribly impatient.
The last book I enjoyed reading is.....Inferno by Dan Brown.
A common misconception of me is….....I am always confident around people.
The most surprising thing that happened to me is....being recognised as one of Kenya’s Top 40 under 40 women.
One of my worst childhood fears was……loneliness and the dark.
I wish people would take more notice of….......the little things, they are what matter most. Forget all those grand material things.
My ideal night out is....with my family. Anywhere, any time.
In moments of weakness I….....pray and seek consolation from family or friends.
In another life I'd have been…….a ballerina.
The best age to be is……below three, when one is full of innocence.
The best part of my job is……watching companies grow and improving the living standards of many people.
In a nutshell my philosophy is......Nothing is impossible
My idea of perfect happiness is…..having a loving husband and children.
Living people I most admire…..my mother Dr Angela Andago and the managing director of Africa Business Partners, Yukari Umemoto.
My greatest achievement is…..being a student mentor.
If I was a politician, I would……….ensure teachers and doctors never have a reason to strike.
My greatest regret is….....not getting to say goodbye to a loved one who died.
My greatest possessions are….my rosary and scapular.
My favourite author is……Paulo Coelho
One thing I would change about myself is....I would visit my loved ones more often.
If I was to die in five minutes, my last words would be…..Preach love and world peace to everyone.
Patricia Andago is the founder of Pendotalk blog and a business consultant at Africa Business Partners.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.