Cord leader Raila Odinga has given DPP Keriako Tobiko a three-day ultimatum to name those behind Eurobond saga.
Raila said it is against the spirit of fighting corruption when Director of Public Prosecutions declares Eurobond file closed before any information.
EACC on Friday said it found no evidence that part of Sh250 billion raised from Eurobond has been stolen by government officials.
Raila said Kenyans are not fools to be tossed around like tennis when it is clear the money never landed in the Central Bank account.
"I have given you three days to mention those thieves behind Eurobond graft and if you don't, I will name them," said Raila.
He said the Jubilee government is comprised of extra ordinary thieves that are geared to destroy the country's economy.
Raila said the Eurobond loan has made the currency fall by allowing the dollar to go up from Sh82 to Sh100.
"If the money could have been channeled to Central Bank, the foreign exchange could have reduced instead of increasing, said Raila."
He said he is aware that the government is planing to get another loan without explaining to Kenyans what the previous loan has done.
"When I expose corruption scandals in the government to save the public money, other people start talking ill of me," he said.
The Cord leader said Kanu orphans have started returning the county back to the leadership of 90s.
"The money Deputy President is walking with in sacks, dishing left right and center should be directed to other meaningful issue like paying teachers," Raila said.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.